info

Search

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Crop Tops

Amazing Crop Tops

Awesome Crop Tops

Stylish Crop Tops
 This lace back top normally retails in the store for $58, and it’s new for fall. Suddenly it’s on sale for $29.95 which I think is a much better price for such a small piece of clothing. The cotton is a washed black so it looks very 90′s, very grunge. And with that ivory lace on the back? It’s good 90′s, cute 90′s that can be layered in a million different ways and worn really well. This top comes right above mid-waist and looks perfect underneath a high-waisted jumper, which will cover up the rest of your stomach and reveal only the tiniest bit of skin in the back. Unless, of course, you are a fan of sit-ups and like revealing yours, than I encourage you to embrace that of course.

Beautiful Crop Tops
As evidenced by the fact that forgetting that I never looked good in these weapons of image torture as a youthful 20+ year old, who wasn't in her mid 40's and given birth to 3 children, I foolishly decided to try one on.  So shoot me, I was trying to recreate "that" look I loved in my youth - tube skirt, boots and big square jersey, with long shirt (Dad's old work shirts with the collar cut off) hanging below the large square jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment